DCS 2.7 Discussion

:laughing:

5 Likes

That free trial idea might ease a lot of the tensions around the whole Early Access stuff. Now we can actually try a module to see if its Early Access status is up to our individual standards for purchase, without relying on reviews or taking chances.

5 Likes

Nonsense, I can quit any time.

8 Likes

Isn’t that me? Why you no say hello to Victork2

3 Likes

You ain’t little and you’re not the friend he’s referring to…

2 Likes

So much for realism :frowning:

7 Likes

Understand Captain America GIF

1 Like

Hey gentlemen, I can’t seem to find the keyboard controls for bringing up the “FPS” statistics in DCS. Could someone please let me know what they currently are?

The in-game ones? Rctrl+Pause. Pressing once gives just FPS, pressing twice gives more info.

For me in 2D I always experience a ~5 second freeze whenever I turn it on.

1 Like

Yes, thank you. They must have changed it at sometime because what I had written down were three keyboard combinations and of course I found out they know longer work. Thanks again for the response.

Yes. It used to be LCtrl Pause. I still have this in my muscle memory :wink:

1 Like

I swear it used to be those two plus another I can not remember. Much easier now.

Another thing I really like about 2.7 is the mission editor changes. It is so neat and much easer to view your aircraft, vehicle etc. you are putting in a mission and equipping with that big viewing window now. Small little things make a big difference in at least my enjoyment. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So do we have to trial the module to get the 50% off?

Also would you still gain miles for those purchases?

edit:
Have I misunderstood entirely? Is the 50% off only for customers who have never purchased from the store prior to this trial period?

That seems to be the intent yes

Oh… I guess that makes sense…

*deletes all of the WWII stuff in his cart *

But hey, you can do a 2-week WWII trial with one of the maps and a subset of planes, then another 2-week period with the other map and the rest of the planes.

Open Beta Public testing build

Currently version number: DCS 2.7.1.7139 Open Beta

Next update: Planned 16th June 2021 ( subject to change )

posted by bignewy…

HIND?

4 Likes

excited dog GIF

5 Likes

Season 2 Reaction GIF by The Office

2 Likes