DCS 2.7 Discussion

Excited yet anxious at the same time. If VR performance is bad and current shaders mods don’t work, and if Liberation also doesn’t work, I won’t be able to really enjoy it until things get caught up :confused:

Downloading 2.7 :grinning:

9 Likes

ooh… beat me to it :rofl:

Me too YAAY

70GB coming after that :sweat_smile:

afbeelding

4 Likes

Seriously? I was surprised with the small size but…70Gb?!

2GB delta applied… on to 85GB update downloading now!!!

DL rate around12.0 MB/s

Hope it stays at 12 MB/s then 30Gb and I just added another 17 to MSFS. Good job SSD’s are so cheap. 1Tb is the new 256 Gb

2 Likes

Big updates to Syria and Channel maps probably did it.

1 Like

:scream:

Well…I’ll have to wait a days to get it then. Only have 15Gb of data left on my subscription this month. Crap

1 Like

Clouds are quite large too even when decompressed its still a lot of water :smiley:

3 Likes

What happens when you go over? overdraft fee? Slow-down? Do they stop it? Anyway, I’m sorry to hear for you. Not gonna be the same without your screenies!

I’m getting bewtween 30-50 mb/s download now.

It slows down to a crawl…It’d be downloading it at 100Kb or something.
I can pay extra for some more Gb…€10 for 10Gb…So it’d cost me like €50 for the whole thing.

Maybe I can deactivate the Syria map

That changelog. Woof!

Take an external HDD to work and let DCS work the searching for already installed files magic?

1 Like

So I am peaking at 12MB but my line is 100MB why the discrepancy

1Gbps line here, located on east coast USA.

1 Like

Servers getting hammered right now. 0.7MB/s just for the initial deltas. Good thing it’s midnight here, I’ll just let it run and it’ll be ready by the time I get back from work tomorrow.

2 Likes

dcs download

this is going to take a while …

2 Likes