DCS live Stream

what was the biplane at the end on the right? Is it something I just not remembering or brain lag?

isnt that an An-2?

He took the original down, and re did the flight. Much better with the ā€œouttakesā€ in it. I didnā€™t feel like rewatching the entire thing, but maybe some new tidbits are in it. Still gave him a no-grade on the landing though.

2 Likes

Itā€™s amazing. Wags is a badass. I missed the first 20 minutes then guests started to come in. I tried to be casual and keep watching it but I was being rude.
Watched it at work. Loved it. Cant wait.

2 Likes

When he parked?

Yes, that was the good olā€™ Antonov-2.

Yeah. That landing reminded me of the early ground handling of the F-5E. So, I have no doubt theyā€™ll fix it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Better than most of mine unless it has rotors :stuck_out_tongue:
Really excited about the new caucasus I was flying an F15 to England early this morning after everyone went to bed. 04.10 and the lighting was exceptional, obviously could not locate an airfield in England and promptly crashed in the F10 veiw but lovely none the less :slight_smile:

1 Like

The vapor effects are coming along very nicely!

One thing iā€™d like to see them do though is add noise to the wingflex for all the planes that have it. The wings look extremely unrealistic flexing so smoothly in that turbulent high AoA airflow.

1 Like

The landing looked fine. The roll out howeverā€¦ Woo pre-alpha!

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen it in action obviously, but I hope it also has a good feel for droppingā€™s bombs. If you watch cruise videos showing bombs coming off f18s, it looks pretty violent.

got any links? Iā€™d like to see that.

Thank you Russia(n sim developers) for convincing me that the Caucasus/Kuban very well might be the most beautiful, if perhaps not the most peaceful, spot on Earth! And it is STILL the best time in history to be a virtual pilot!

2 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KUjrCDXZu2I

Fast forward to about 8:35. Every video Iā€™ve seen showing bombs coming off show a significant camera vibration/wing flex

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VWtOOdkncI

Hereā€™s a good one about 5:40

Would be cool to have the wing jump around a bit instead of just a sound and the asymmetrical load kicking in. I havenā€™t tested yet, but I would imagine the F5 would have a similar response.

3 Likes