I Like It Reaction GIF by CBS

5 Likes

For sure Smoke Work…I think it’d in one of @Casmo’s streams from some yrs back

2 Likes

:eyes: :eyes:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Man that looks good! I really like the cockpit layout of the Kiowa…

3 Likes

Yeah Right??? Looks much more Refined then in years past…also bigger?? It’s probably because it’s a wide screenshot and I’m used to being a Apache Driver. :smiley:

3 Likes

I look at that and all I see is “HEAVY”!

7 Likes

Yeah, this ain’t no Jet Ranger cockpit. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Anymore news on this one? Admittedly chomping at the bit for some Kiowa action.

1 Like

Nothing much since April, unfortunately, unless I’ve missed it! I guess with these modules there’s a lot of coding and testing that goes on underneath the surface which doesn’t make a good press release or YT video?

3 Likes

they can always make a good yt video :slight_smile:

something like “we added two new lines of code, here is new juicy low level flying yt video”

1 Like

I gave up on this module, a long time ago. Its almost as big a tease as the CORSAIR.

1 Like

@Torc I’ve been following the PolyChop Discord lately for news on the Kiowa as well. One of the Dev’s stated yesterday that they’re “polishing up the last bits and pieces” of the module. “Just a tiny bit more time and you will know what I mean by that” was in the thread as well. Former employment as a Kiowa guy here (armament and avionics 15J). I am chomping at the bit as well for this module. I pass the time by getting back into the old pubs and haven’t given up hope yet!

@Maico Which Corsair? I am ready for both to be released!

2 Likes

I do agree with the Polychop team that having a slick marketing video on the regular takes time and resources a small team may not have to spare.

On the flipside, I completely agree that a 5 minute video of them once a week taking it out for a spin with no commentary, would quell a lot of rumors and discontent.

Interesting I wonder if they’re skipping EA completely. That would certainly explain the extended dev time.

3 Likes

7 Likes

I hope this heralds a release date in the near future.

1 Like

We need that ability with a squad full of guys in the back of a Huey all shooting their m4’s :grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

That was a good video. Good luck to them

2 Likes

I love how they used rock instead of the overused zimmerlike faux orchestral synths these videos usually go for.

I won’t be using it much personally, but I really dig the very possibility of it. So a big hearty F Yeah to Polychop from me for that :metal:

5 Likes