'Early Access' Release Model Discussion

Maybe they are taking all the money and putting it towards MAC development? We’re sponsoring some sort of future Air Combat aerial adventure? :slight_smile: Is MAC still coming out, plus I wonder how much effort has been spent on it over the years? It would be ironic if people who are paying for a future where they are not the market, but we’ll just have to see. The Huey mulitcrew took 7 years, so they do eventually come through, we just all need longer lives.

We’re not investors, we’re consumers I guess I’m trying to say. I don’t want to Kickstarter the Hind or adopt @bignewy, even if he is adorable.

I usually tell people not to reduce things down to ultimatum-based dichotomies, as the world is neither that simple or naïve - but they never listen. :wink:

Maybe they should sell scarfs? Actually a Patreon isn’t a bad idea, get the donations rolling in for those who truly believe. We could have a table, with end of season play-offs.

Seriously though, like I said, if they make good stuff I might buy it, but I’m not doing an informal guilt based subscription where I like that they exist as the reason to purchase stuff. I like the old model of transactional based commerce. :slight_smile:

3 Likes