I just borked my system...(EDIT - fixed..mostly..I think..)

Um…no…

DEL1

Oooooh…that’s why X-Plane complained earlier (I deleted the PNGs too). Well, that was a waste of 42GB of download and 3 1/2 hours of decompressing. How many fractions of a bitcoin did I lose out on that? :rofl:

PNG1

1 Like

I’m just kidding. I don’t bitcoin. There is an inverse ETF called ProShares Ultra Opposite BeachAV8R. I recommend it. You’ll make a killing.

Well…good news is…I finally got the California Ortho installed (I need it for a project…)…so after all afternoon of worry and panic…it’s there. Leave it to me to go from Point A to Point B through Points C and D…

6 Likes

Santa Monica?

1 Like

Good eye! Spot on!

1 Like

Wow that Mu-2 looks really gorgeous!

2 Likes

It was one of the first real deep X-Plane aircraft that came out - maybe way back for X-Plane 9. They’ve updated it over the years and it is still a really nice aircraft. My only real complaint about it is there aren’t pilot figures in the cockpit…which always seems sort of weird to me from external views…but I can get over it…

I just borked my oculus instal trying to move it. Cost me having to download it twice. The first attempt would not let me update to the beta 1.22, all good now but can’t wait for the new house with 72Mb line :slight_smile:

3 Likes