If I go MS flight sim

Based on DF video https://youtu.be/kre-ahGJc_g is port of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on XSS and especially on XSX excellent. On XSX you will get ultra quality setting like is on high end PCs.

My personal experience is, even if I have a TIR4 Pro + HOTAS and gaming PC, that the best enjoyment is with Xbox Series controller in hands on cockpit on 55" 4K OLED TV. :slight_smile:
The autors incredibly well impemented control on controller, so trust me, you really don’t need to have HOTAS or joystick (also valid for PC!). On console and TV is MSFS 2020 incredible experience!

BTW as I wrote here New (civil) HOTAS for Xbox Series TM just released “new” HOTAS compatible with XSS/XSX for resonable price. Well in comparing with price of XSS is not the best price. :sweat_smile:

RXT 3050 isn’t good GPU - too many limitation in performance and price is too high as is typically for Nvidia GPUs. If you have a limited budget look for RTX 3060 12GB as minimum (performance like 3 years older RX 5700XT which is still slighty better) or better look for AMD RX 6600 XT or look for good price of RX 6700 XT 12GB (performance like RTX 3060 Ti but cheaper - of course if we will not count Ray Tracing games).

Back to console: I recommned XSX because is in general better option. Performance XSX is really good: CPU is in reality Ryzen 3700 (without X) - with lower frequency but still 8 cores and 16 threads + GPU like RX 6800/XT. In combination with AMD FSR 2.0 (later 3.0) will be MSFS 2020 smootless in any situation.

1 Like