IL-2 Great Battles Dev News

My thoughts as well! :slight_smile:
The prospects of Flying Circus, with a campaign like this, in VR, makes the Troll very happy too!

2 Likes

I like seeing that ! reminds me the days we had on il-2 1946

1 Like

I’m impatiently await the Career Mode. I really enjoyed it in ROF.

Wait a minute! I want more info on Shepherds Go to the Front! Turn to p. 10 now!!

1 Like

Nice! Looking forward to it

Friday’s dev update has screens of the P-39 cockpit. Also a tentative release of 2-3 weeks for the massive patch !!!

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/168-developer-diary/?do=findComment&comment=580271

8 Likes

It’s Coming!!! :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/B9Rta_Vs0n4

9 Likes

This just in!

Dear pilots!
Master server will be offline for a technical maintenance and an update to version 3.001 on March 14th from 09:00 to 13:00 GMT.

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/34600-master-server-maintenance-march-14th/

3 Likes

YASSSSSS!

3 Likes

Nobody likes it this much when I take down the forums down for maintenance

:slight_smile:

Looking forward to that career mode!

3 Likes

Clearly you need to have a new feature available after maintenance, like recipe-bot or random-topic-wheel

3 Likes

The last update broke iOS 5 compatibility, so people with ancient iPads have that going for them (as in not being able to browse the forums anymore). I kept that quiet. I guess as they can’t see this, it’s a good plan.

Hmm, I like that idea about recipes bot though
 :thinking: :man_cook: :slight_smile:

EDIT: ARGH HERE COMES AN ‘S’

1 Like

I am very looking forward to flying the P-39. It and the A-20B are the first tricycle geared planes in the game so it should be fun.

And then complaining about that damn door frame for weeks after should also be fun.

I love quirky planes.

1 Like

WoooHooo!!! Me coming in to work tomorrow

Yea
Ah NO!!!
s

4 Likes

Aww dammit. As glad as I am the patch is gonna hit, I have a very busy day tomorrow. And I do not have a job that allows one to go “frack it, not comin in today”. At least I can set it to download and install while doing the things that cannot be left undone.

really looking forward to the new SP campaign stuff.

2 Likes

This is probably the flight simulator that brought me closer to the true sensation of flight, well, in as far as I believe it to be like in this great ww2 machines, and today it’s about to be a memorable one with the release of the 3.001 update and Kuban

But recent shift of attention into XP11 with the availability of the SUPERB FF A320 changed my mind completely - I have no time to play air combat :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks like its happening today :smile: Really looking forward to the rain effects on the canopy and the new career mode. can’t wait.

SD

1 Like

Rain is nice, but I’ve gone without it for years in most sims so whatever.
Better SP missions is another matter entirely!

UPD: Master server will be offline till 16:00 GMT.

Its just gone live YAY

SD

1 Like