MSFS Add-Ons & Releases

I just hope that AH doesn’t rush it out the door. I am very much looking forward to flying it, but I hope they do it justice.

1 Like

Beyond excited……

Oh my.

1 Like

Some PMDG 737 update news.

2 Likes

I read this stuff as much for what is not said, as I do for what is said…

1 Like

The words ‘release date’ would be good. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Although I am not having them, enough users have reported CTDs with the IFE F-35 addon. IndiaFoxtEcho has posted on their FB page that they acknowledge the issue and are working with MS and Asobo to resolve. They also state that they may have identified the cause. They haven’t released a fix yet, but an update that replaces the entire install folder was released yesterday solving the throttle issue and a few other items. Check their FB page for details or get the update from your original retailer.

3 Likes

Fingers crossed here. The CTD issue hits me almost every time I fly the F35 now. Strangely I had no problems during the first couple of flights.

3 Likes

The IndiaFoxtEcho T-45C has had another update to 1.2.3. I’ve been flying it while the F-35 gets sorted. Its last update introduced CTDs on my system, contrary to what I posted above. From all appearances, IFE has upped its game over the past year, including releasing updates more often and improving their 3D modeling. The Goshawk has benefitted.

Chip tip: if you turn the HUD brightness down one click, the font is much more readable.

Updated manual

1 Like

I’ve got to think that they should be in hurry-up mode with this. I went from not having the dreaded CTD, to insta-crash shortly after takeoff after the last update. Fortunately, there is plenty to keep one busy, no matter what sim is flown most often.

The Carenado Cessna Skymaster has been released for MSFS:
Tempting. But I already have a similarly well performing airplane (the Turbo Arrow).

4 Likes

I’m not sure that I uderstand your logic there :wink:, although I have to admit I don’t have any of the JF Arrows.

7 Likes

How come?

I guess I just don’t have enough interest in the Arrow to spend $50 on it, which is strange considering I flew the Arrow for my Commercial Single Engine Land (CSEL) training and checkride.

As much as I would love the 337 in my hanger, I’m probably going to wait until either it gets a patch, or if one of you guys declares it free from major bugs.

4 Likes

Ok, I see…

Just checked and I paid some 28 euro (was eligible for 10 euro discount as a returning customer who bought a P28A for P3D).

I like it. Great product from all angles :grinning:

Yeah sadly Carenado has a certain reputation in that regard.

1 Like

New from Thrustmaster for MSFS - Welcome to the i-LAND

Thrustmaster uses this fantasy scenery as a testing ground for their products, and is now offering it free it to the community.

Welcome to the i-LAND

1 Like

i-LAND looks something to the iPad…

Also that easter egg make remember the boar of the lion king cartoon movie…

This makes no sense.

https://flightsim.to/product/luxury-speedboat-msfs

$10.

honey badger rose GIF by The Bachelor Australia

Well, there have always been boat and car mods and other Oddities for our various flight Sims. Why not for this one? :smiley: