MSFS - Screenshots

Haha…@Magnum50 wants a Little Bird to drop him on top of the Empire State Building so he can snipe at all the kids goofing off…!

CLINT1

1 Like

I know not everything can be perfect, but hopefully they can do better than that on waterfalls! Oof.

Rest looks great, however!

2 Likes

Raking in some more dough, I just need @Gunnyhighway and @Sine_Nomine to teach me how to get those insanely paying jobs that’ll get you well over $10 000 per flight. Feels like my income is peanuts compared to what they pull in :slight_smile:

7 Likes

More FSE flying. The CJ4 can be flown by renting a Citation X in FSE. Something else I found that I think is pretty neat that FSE adjusts the aircraft registration to the one you’re flying in.

3 Likes

Just wondering, how are you guys getting clean shots… I’m not seeing turn of hud overlay or something similar in options? thx.

1 Like

Hey @Magnum50, Fearlessfrog explained how to do that in this post:

3 Likes

You can turn off HUD display from external cam in the options somwhere, but easier way is to use drone camera - there are no HUD overlays in that view by default. You can position it with WSAD keys (fwd,aft, slide left,right) R (move up) F (move down) and numpad arrow keys to turn the camera (up,down,left,right or use Track IR), numpad +,- to zoom.

3 Likes

Took a stroll down memory lane this morning

Football stadium from my last High School Coaching job.
Hurricane Point, one of my old stomping grounds Saddams Mosque in Ramadi seems to have been turned into government housing. Got in my first firefight on this street. None of the skyscrapers exist, it was at that time a crowded souk. Good ol Donkey Island south of Ramadi. Had some fun times around here. Battle of Donkey Island - Wikipedia

9 Likes

Early this morning we had a storm system pass through. I thought it would be fun to see what MSFS made of it. By the time I could sit down at the computer, it was several hours later, and the system had moved off to the South East by about 80 miles. That made it a short hop from KAUS…

This is without a doubt the most realistic representation of clouds that I have seen in a sim. The only negative comment I can make is that there doesn’t seem to be any turbulence when you fly through one.

15 Likes

extremely dumb question, but uh what button(s) do I press to take screenshots? Non-Steam version

Win+print should do the trick.
Edit: it will however capture all screens you have

1 Like

about the only combo I didn’t try :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried print screen and F12. I cant find any screenshots. Help!

1 Like

Wish there was an actual screenshot button, Wright Bros memorial is missing, the mound was there, maybe I wasn’t close enough…

If you are using an nVidia card, you can use the G-Force Experience app to take screenshots. I mapped it to the * key on the number pad and it works just fine.

If only there was still Meigs airfield like in Flight Simulator 5.

4 Likes

Man I wish! Someone should make a scenery pack that puts Meigs back in, citra 1982 or so!

1 Like

Sorry for pics spam, but this sim is just soooo gorgeous…

13 Likes

Jeez louise! Unbelievable shots guys! The word “photorealistic” comes to mind. Incredible weather effects as @PaulRix already mentioned.

1 Like

I’m just amazed on how detailed some cities are, while some are not. Going on a off grid vacation tomorrow so had to get my sight seeing in… when I get back maybe I’ll start actually learning something in game. lol

3 Likes