MSFS - Screenshots

737 NG3 (so 737-800, 737-900 and 737-900ER), although reserve your first-born son for payment.

1 Like

Bumping wind strenght to 50 KTS to get that awesome waves - looks real.

Visiting Cairo for some sightseeing.

Night over Cairo - Big Dipper clearly visible, also love the glare from the city lights.

9 Likes

Wow…did not know sea state was variable… :ocean:

1 Like

There are many cool features I’m still discovering, like working weather radar on Diamond DA62

6 Likes

Thats a serious flex over fsx/P3D

All the G1K birds have that?

From what I’ve seen so far, yes.

Can it actually vertically profile thunderstorms?

Bugalaga landing challenge: 4th overall?! That is a fun one. Uphill on an uneven dirt runway. The real life YouTube videos are incredible.

8 Likes

That’s a seriously impressive score!

2 Likes

Nice job!!

Using the livery pack that @HiFlyer and @fearlessfrog linked, Delta A320neo departing KATL.

3 Likes

I forgive you for flying The Enemy.

1 Like

Yeah, they were satan’s handicraft when I was at EAL. But, I guess that I’m getting soft in my old age, and must give them credit just for surviving.

1 Like

Anyone who runs 717s for as long as they did gets a nod of appreciation from me. I think that is a cool plane…

Looks like it.

you can also display NEXRAD overlay on your map.

3 Likes

To each there own but I can’t see how anyone could enjoy life in this populated/crowded mess… but damn the details are nice. Impressed with the SoL detail.

2 Likes

Haha…@Magnum50 wants a Little Bird to drop him on top of the Empire State Building so he can snipe at all the kids goofing off…!

CLINT1

1 Like

I know not everything can be perfect, but hopefully they can do better than that on waterfalls! Oof.

Rest looks great, however!

2 Likes

Raking in some more dough, I just need @Gunnyhighway and @Sine_Nomine to teach me how to get those insanely paying jobs that’ll get you well over $10 000 per flight. Feels like my income is peanuts compared to what they pull in :slight_smile:

7 Likes

More FSE flying. The CJ4 can be flown by renting a Citation X in FSE. Something else I found that I think is pretty neat that FSE adjusts the aircraft registration to the one you’re flying in.

3 Likes