Mudspike mugs - apparently on sale

Mine also arrived today! A great coffee mug and it fits perfectly in my PC’s cup holder!…what?
[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pom45DMnj][/URL]

7 Likes

That USB cable behind it makes it look like it’s wearing a comms headset.

Also, I keep seeing ‘Mud Pike’ and now can’t not see it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The S is there - hard to see - black-on-black…perhaps like “Illinois” you just aren’t supposed to pronounce it.

4 Likes

Ruined… Thanks lol

3 Likes

First cup underway…

4 Likes

Hey, that’s not a MUDSPIKE coffee machine! … hmmmmmmm …

MUDSPIKE is the perfect marketing word for a bunch of stuff. Is a patent available on that word?

I can think of a whole line of tactical gear branded with that name.

2 Likes

A trademark I think, as a patent is an invention. If there is a type of fish already called Mud Pike of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

The guy’s stance on the left there has that “crap…we installed them upside down” look to it…

1 Like

Everyone knows that as a general rule of thumb, the pointy end should be at the top :wink: .

3 Likes

:wink:

4 Likes

Hey… that one on the right… THAT’S ME!

1 Like

Actually, there is a manual.

But it’s not quite part A inserts into part B. And there are crates of motors, switches, valves, pipes, hoses, and fittings. Over the Summer, my 13 year old niece spent a few weeks unpacking and organizing the various parts into tall roll-around parts racks. Yeah, it’s a family business. Not shown are the boiler (delayed due to rains in Cali), chiller, grist mill, keg washer, keg filler, 20x20 ft cooler (needs assembly), thousands of empty kegs, laboratory, etc. We built a mini test system out of stainless kegs and had a rack fabricated. There are temperature controllers and control panels. In other words, it’s way more complicated than one can imagine.

Speaking of logo glass ware, our first run was delivered.

5 Likes

Technically, as I’m sure you all know, MUDSPIKE is a term invented by, I believe by the USAF, to denote a hostile SAM radar - Mud = Ground; Spike = the visible “spike” on the RHAW gear. I do not believe that the government can copyright such terms.

Thus if we are able to copyright/trademark the term, then yes, we could produce all kinds of “MUDSPIKE™” products…
… plus, anytime any US military aviator said “MUDSPIKE” over the radio (obviously as he was being “lit up” by an enemy SAM) we would get royalties! ChaChing!

5 Likes

That’s not how Trademark works but I like your idea better anyway!

2 Likes

[quote=“Hangar200, post:33, topic:3703, full:true”]
Technically, as I’m sure you all know, MUDSPIKE is a term invented by, I believe by the USAF, to denote a hostile SAM radar - Mud = Ground; Spike = the visible “spike” on the RHAW gear.[/quote]

You sure about that? “Mud” and “Spike” maybe, but not Mudspike. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When does my mug holder badge arrive? Was it not included in the sale?

4 Likes

You need to provide visual proof of the majestic mug being in your possession, you can’t just buy such a prestigious position!

4 Likes

See above

3 Likes

Are you licensed? (I updated your badges, wear with pride)

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I failed…

5 Likes