RAZBAM AV-8B Harrier II

7 Likes

Just curious, has anyone tried the BMS 4.33 AV-8? I assume that it uses F-16 systems. The Hornet is quite nice IMO. Not so the Mudhen.

1 Like

Razbam is teasing us now. No music whatsoever, pure harrier love in this video:

RAZBAM show more pics of the 3D external model of Harrier AV-8B Night Attack

7 Likes

I was just about to post these… Are we going to compete on who beats who?! :wink:

1 Like

RAZBAM AV-8B Night Attack small SITREP

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2875195&postcount=149

[quote]here is a little SITREP on the Harrier:
Currently, i´m madly working in finishing the exterior model, i have deleted so many stuff i thought it was ok when in reality wasnt, and started over some others all over again looking for the finest AV-8B rendering in ANY sim so far, this means LOTS of research and many hits and miss until you get things correctly. The sweet spot is the fact that the cockpit is fairly ready for coding, and that i´m getting just where i want it to be. I can post tons of renderings if you want, or even gameplay pics, but they are really dull at this time. I hope i can deliver some ready-to-code pics in a near future…[/quote]

8 Likes

I’m so ready for the Harrier…

2 Likes

My body is ready

The VTOL, I want it.

Hmmm. Harriers, Hornets, Tomcats, and gray skinned UH-1s come to mind.

1 Like

Yet another aircraft module that I will just have to get on day 1. LOL. It looks great so far (although I would like a Sea Harrier FRS1 someday).

Maybe even twin hueys one day!

TwinHuey (second) best Huey!

Though really, if someone could get us an LPH, LHA, or LHD, that’d be great mmkaaaaaaaay

1 Like

new RAZBAM Harrier AV-8B NA pics

7 Likes

cue ‘Dog days are over’

1 Like

Dang this is getting added to the wish list lol

RAZBAM Harrier update

6 Likes

From RAZBAM FB. AV-8B Night Attack wing update:

2 Likes

Seems like that redesign was…

Super Critical