Schurem's Fight Club (02/02/2024)

My glorious machine of communist pride badly lost a fight against @tempusmurphy’s F-86. Yep. It did. I did belly it in without exploding, so that’s nice \o/

Anyway, thanks Lee for a nice couple of flying hours. We had a good time didn’t we?

2 Likes

damn fun flights, you did better putting the glorious russian machine down than i did with the F86 :laughing:

Sorry guys I got diverted due to an accident on the way home and only got back a little while back. Gutted I missed it.

1 Like

No worries mate, we figured as much. Next time we’ll have fancy clouds, yeh?

1 Like

So, I would have loved to have a cloudy fight club this week, RL been so farkin’ busy I just couldn’t wedge one in. Let’s have a tumble on next saturday, you all up for that?

1 Like

i am up for that … :smiley:

Roger, I’m in.

1 Like

I could even make it…
Would it be OK?

3 Likes

Man, I’d be honoured to do some cloudsurfing with you!

3 Likes

I hope I will make it today without being too grogy in the evening. Its 6 in the morning and I am alredy few hours up :slight_smile:

Last time, Friday, I didnt make it as I had lot of fun with my fellow squad mates in IL2 on 1CGS Normal server and I didnt want to leave them alone as there were 4 of us what is small feast these days.

3 Likes

Hey, hello!
Seems like all is good for tonight!
Can’t wait.

1 Like

What time will you guys be starting at ?

1 Like

Unfortunately I wont show up tonight. Getting up early tomorrow again.
Have fun!

1 Like

Work is insane. Be up in an hour or so

1 Like

I’m having similar issues. No rush. (Mrs is playing cyberpunk and I can’t get near pc)

What discord Server/room?

Just got home. Need a shower then I’ll fly with you all for a bit.

Edit: allright, butt washed, meal is being wolfed down. let’s get it on!

Some of the flying with @Schurem

5 Likes

That was very enjoyable, thank you Khan for flying with me. We didn’t fight, just buzzed along, marvelling at the beauty of it all. :beers:

4 Likes

sorry couldnt make it Schurem… was as sick as a dog, but wil be there for the next one

1 Like