Schurem's Fight Club (02/02/2024)

just having a quick bit to eat then will be there

I’ll be on around 20:00 CET

Starting up DCS in sec, I’m on the MS Discord already

thank you for a cracking good night, now i just need to get a sense of direction :laughing: that mission is a great training aid

6 Likes

It is, isn’t it? It’s also fun to hurtle around Normandy a bit. Such a lovely map. And blowing up Tiger tanks never gets old :wink: In the end @Freak and I cleaned out most of the targets using Petrovich’ magic X-ray vision :slight_smile:

I love how good you all have gotten at teaching the stuff. @Derbysieger patiently explaining the ww2 birds, @Freak getting me going with the vodka fueled robot in the front of the Peoples’ Glorious Eggbeater.

6 Likes

Some screens from the past evenings

@Derbysieger is pretty awesome at keeping formation

I had to jump from my damaged plane
 Sadly the parachute didn’t open in time and I suffered a terrible injury.

A sprained ankle.

While flying over Normandy I was fatally damaged by ground ack-ack and had to bail out.
The view of French countryside is real pretty.

Except there was a Hind trying to kill me! :rofl:
Luckily I was too small a target.

10 Likes

Tonight, it’s the trucks wot get it. I whipped up a “day at the range” with plenty targets. Though
 if there’s four of us, we’ll clean it out right quick I reckon. Anyway, hosting it this evening.

We got hogs n scooters and mighty big pooters, come get some!

3 Likes

I might grab a pooter. (As soon as I learn what a pooter is)

2 Likes

Still without ceilings so PC is in its safe corner for the foreseeable
Have fun guys

3 Likes

I could tell you but then we’d have to shave your belly and put you up for auction. Or something. Mostly something that rhymes with scooter tho.

1 Like

I’m in :+1:

1 Like

Me too! If you think we’ll move mud too quickly, perhaps we can practice poking the tanker and getting poked. I like it in the Scooter and it’s been aaages since I did that in the A-10A

1 Like

Resist. Resist. Resist.

“But he said he wants to get po
”
Resist!
“In the scoo
”
Resist!!
“Pfffft. OK.”

2 Likes

Ill click in a couple tankers. I can’t (yet) do that fancy thing @Derbysieger does to replenish the tankers. Perhaps I’ll just set them to unlimited fuel? Is that still possible?

do i need to install the A4 even if im not using it to join?

ive not downloaded it or the herc to my new pc yet

Nah, you’ll see flankers instead of scooters. But you’d do well to get it tho! Its a fun machine.

1 Like

cool

You have my edited mission. Look for the respawn script in the triggers (it’s not mine, I just copied it).

If you name the tankers the same as in your Marianas turkey shootout you don’t even need to modify the script, simply copy paste it using the same triggers I did.

2 Likes

I looked at it. :face_with_peeking_eye: :dash: :flight_departure: Le nope-o. Not doing that in the ten minutes I have to spare for it lol :wink:

We’ll just restart the thing if anything runs out (tankers, targets, w/e)

The thing is up. I have one more kid to put down.

Beat Up Knock Out GIF by United Wrestling Network

3 Likes

be there shortly, obi playing silly before bed🙄

2 Likes

Just downloading the scooter as it won’t let me join without it, it’s just under a gig so won’t be long.

2 Likes