SKALD: Against the black priory

We’re on RPS!

3 Likes

Just in case-
I’m also asked to participate with the illustrations of the manual. :slight_smile:
Hope nobody hates it.

6 Likes

This is totally NOT my kind of game. But that’s probably because I lacked the imagination to get sucked into the likes of Ultima and D&D. I will buy in this time just to if I, now in my 50’s, can appreciate a genre I was unable to comprehend as a kid.

1 Like

:slight_smile: It’s ok.
Not every game is for everyone; and this is for a niche of a niche.
I’m mainly happy to share my creations with Mudspikers.

1 Like

But my point really was… I AM going to buy it and I think I will enjoy it. Just knowing that some of the art is yours will give the experience a whole other level of meaning.

3 Likes

How have I missed this thread…?
That looks awesome, @komemiute!

1 Like

Hehehe I get it now. ^.^
Thanks!

3 Likes

Awesome dude, Congrats!

I’ll have to give it a try, grew up on stuff like this.

2 Likes

I’ll check with the main man, I think I can provide a Demo.
Initially is was only for backers but now I think it’s free.
Will report ASAP.

3 Likes

I know you’re not fishing for this sort of thing. You are just sharing a separate and unique part of your gaming life. But I think this is worthy on many levels. And I think that by the time Skald releases my brain will be ready for the visual simplicity of a good ole fashioned 2D adventure. I bought in at a high enough level that I can get the digital artwork book. (Its going to be hard to get you to sign that :rofl:)

2 Likes

:smiley:
You’re my hero!

Anyway talking with Mr. SKALD, we’re going to release the latest Alpha Demo (next version is going to be Beta) around this upcoming weekend!

2 Likes

C’mon @Troll. Fess up. You’re Mr. SKALD, right? Norway. Cheesy sweater. Nice day job from where you want your gamer predilections kept hidden. Family man. Case closed. I say he’s you.

1 Like

I’m nerdy, but not that nerdy…

4 Likes

Says the guy who built an exquisite vr cockpit that hides itself as a canapé…

4 Likes

Only a nerd who’s heart is pure, understands this reference.

Latest Update!
https://www.skaldrpg.com/2020/01/a-project-update/

3 Likes

New characters I developed

14 Likes

Great stuff @komemiute.

Wheels

1 Like

I’ve been watching Black Sails (late to the party) and it evokes the same vibe.

1 Like

:slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like