Skatezilla's DCS Updater Utility GUI

@komemiute

its not updated, its 2 builds out of date at least.
looks like build 1031 or earlier.

1032 Changed File Scanning for modules, and custom user profile path on settings screen.
(Which isnt in your screenshot).

1033 disabled updater servers check as ED has discontinued use of them and moved to a CDN.
(your screenshots show partial for dcs server status, meaning its pining the indiv. servers still).

1033 is the latest build.

Build should be visible bottom left of home screen.

3 Likes

Dammit! :smiley: Thanks man, sorry for the trouble.

2 Likes

no worries, its what Im here fore.

i miss the auto update ability but it was poorly written by myself and I had server/deploying issues.

Best course of action was to discontinue the auto updating process, and remove it from the core completely until I can completely rewrite it.

3 Likes

Change Log for 10.02.2020.1 / 1.1.0.1038
-Added A-10C II Assets
-Added Fw-190A8 Horrido! Assets
-Adjusted Tool Tips of C1-C5 Home Buttons to Display Custom Name
-Adjusted Code behavior of Custom Ext. Apps
-Added “Remove Mods” Prompt and On/Off Option (Defaults to Off).
-Fixed Typos in UGRA Media Modules
-Precoding for Condensing Features (ie Making ModelViewer 1 Button, and Detects if it’s MV2 or Legacy MV1)
-Precoding for Localization (Still a Long way off, but getting it ready)
-Precoding for Unannounced / Prospect Testing Features (Items may or may not be used in future).

12 Likes

Thank you sir!

2 Likes

ED’s Forum Upgrade has wiped the Versions table and links to downloads/attachments at this time.

Will keep ya’ll updated.

3 Likes

I have yet to see a forum upgrade, save the recent one here at Mudspike, go smoothly and even it had a few minor glitches. Every single time I have seen it done in the past elsewhere something or just about everything gets messed up and quite often the damage done during the upgrade is irreparable.

Wheels

We were lucky here…we had the best team working on it with @fearlessfrog and @Fridge collaborating. I brought tea and cookies.

6 Likes

Lol, that is definitely an important task!

Wheels

2 Likes

And I did absolutely nothing, which probably was the best contribution of all…

3 Likes

Well…I did…I did spill some of the tea…

2 Likes

Ok… Since we’re sharing…
I ate the cookies. @Fridge is innocent.

5 Likes

He told me he licked them. :man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

I…should probably get a Covid test…again.

3 Likes

You really should. You may have contracted: Canadianism. (If you feel an urge to play hockey and be polite…you might be a carrier…)

3 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha… I work with a kid who lives on the Canadian border, we rib each other all the time.

1 Like

It comes with switching language, it was expected.

2 Likes

Seems the link(s) are broken? Maybe due to ED’s recent forum/online refactoring?

If you were trying to upload the file to Mudspike @SkateZilla it does not seem like the upload finished. My computer recognizes the link in your post but when I click the link nothing happens.

Wheels

i believe it was too large

2 Likes