So...about virtual groups and the larger sim community

Yes! Updated last night, but Franze will add Tomcats once patched, then I’ll upload it.

3 Likes

And following the patch, I will add Tomcats to the Red Sky mission on Hollo Pointe. It will be a good F-14 mission, the threats are long range bombers that are after the Stennis group.

5 Likes

threats are dozens* of bombers.
*may or may not be exaggerated, I never counted.

A great mission for us Hornet pilots currently, but a good Tomcat Pilot should be able to mop up things quicker with some luck while saying “do you even TWS bro?” to those of us in the Hornet.

5 Likes

Slowly cowboy ! lets play it easy

1 Like

I have loads of Hornet and Harrier practice missions I could easily convert to the Tomcat. Though some of them need a bit of tweaking before I can “release” them.

2 Likes

No. You are an alright, stable, decent guy. I actually have flown with one of your detractors in that thread over at the ED forums. He is a Class A Asshole.

4 Likes

Man, our cussing filter sucks…

1 Like

Would you prefer I use “Donkey hole?” :wink:

5 Likes

Who knew that bolding would bypass it? :speak_no_evil:

4 Likes
5 Likes

And I’ll go ahead and put my moderator hat on for a minute and just say - we try not to talk about other forums and how they are run or who makes them their home. They do them. We do us. :+1:

9 Likes

I concur with original suggestion- jump on youtube and type in cvw, and it’s virtual footage that comes up first - and with the sentiment about toxicity. Oddly enough I saw that thread this morning (rarely visit flight sim forums these days, only sniffing about for F-14 release time info), and the screw-you attitudes expressed were staggering… mental note to find what I’m looking for and leave quickly…

Love the Tomcat background, FWIW :grinning:

6 Likes