Tank Crew officially released... trailer

Yes, both a quick mission builder in the sim and a full mission builder called Mission Editor. Here is a link to the manual in this thread, but you might have to be logged into the IL-2 Sturmovik forum to view and d/l it.

1 Like

Sweet, that looks promising, Normally if i can make my own missions I get good replayablitiy out of a Sim

1 Like

WOW, I completed both campaigns and about 100 hours in SP missions… never knowing about the station notes in game, and half of what I could of done with the game… now I got to do it all again, right this time. lol.

Still can’t fiquer out how to use the different gun sights, if anyone knows. Use to adjust with mouse wheel, now that zoom ins.

A nice print out version of these list would be nice, if anyone knows.

Thx

3 Likes

Still a couple of cool promo videos for Tank Crew.

Wheels

So, I know this is an old thread and a dying thread and that’s my question… if anyone knows, is there any more future with the TC module or has it ended and dying out now. I’ve played about 500 hrs with it, both campaigns multiple times, all the SP missions, rarely ever find a MP server with players. Think this is a dead module, or more coming for it? (Taking up a lot of disk space, may move on from it since I don’t fly in it.)

Thx.

2 Likes