The Mudspike Inner Circle

How does one penetrate the inner circle of Mudspike? I read on here of certain game nights, teamspeak, etc. Is this a fight club type of deal, or can I get in on it. Need some people to game with.

1 Like

the teamspeak and stuff is here: Articles - Mudspike Forums

I don’t know if the tuesday night DCS is still a thing.

There is nothing scheduled yet. A few of us are on TeamSpeak from time to time playing various games. There is an insurgency group and I think that the SimHQ Arma3 guys are on TeamSpeak on Monday evenings. Some of us get together for some Adhoc DCS when missions present themselves (a few of us are budding mission builders but getting those missions in to a multiplayable stage is often harder than our ambitions seem to indicate :slight_smile: )

There is Incergency (slacking off a little) on Friday and then Day of Infamy on Saturday

1 Like

Always looking for more players for insurgency/day of infamy/olayerunknownsbattlegrounds

First rule about the inner circle: don’t talk about the inner circle.

6 Likes

You don’t want Gunny in the inner circle… he’ll just tell you what your doing wrong, constantly… lol… I’m joking of course.

Don’t game myself much at all anymore, but am looking for some people to try out that ARGO game and the 12 player coop missions just released in ArmA3… I don’t play with SimHQ anymore due to how many mods they use, a nightmare… I want nice clean, default games. :wink: Easy in, play, easy out. :wink:

I can tell you how, I just require a donation to my paypal.

1 Like

I’ll jump in some ARMA or DCS. I bought insurgency for 1.50, but I’m not feeling it yet. I just run around and die, hard to play well when you aren’t familiar with the maps and camping spots.

We play co-op insurgency, gunny. You can just hide behind some of us (also known as group death via rpg).

Co-op Ins? Shiiiiiiiit, son, I’ll have to get in on that.

1 Like

I’ll be in next time yall do it;

One first needs to visit Mudspikes darkest backalley’s, Teamspeak3 :wink:

1 Like

But first one must submit to the judgement of @discobot.

Woe betide you if you fail. You all remember what happened to that Global Hawk dude.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I’ve seen plenty of what you can do, vile creature!

4 Likes

[quote=“Magnum50, post:7, topic:4398, full:true”]
You don’t want Gunny in the inner circle… he’ll just tell you what your doing wrong, constantly… lol… I’m joking of course.[/quote]

When I read that comment I thought, “ya, that’s about right”. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was also thinking Mudspike Gunnyhighway was the same guy as SimHQ Gunnyhighway.

After some intensive interrogation, I’m happy to say that Mudspike Gunnyhighway IS NOT SimHQ Gunnyhighway!!! :sweat_smile:

Please welcome this ACTUAL Marine (retired) to this thing we’re not supposed to talk about!

Thanks!

All hail @discobot who brought us forth from the wilderness. Who provided us with the miracle of digital flight. Who protects us from evil.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.