VPC WarBRD Contest support and discussion

Thanks but let’s not go counting my chickens before they have hatched. I am definitely not ready to declare victory by any means since there is still over a week to go and quite a few numbers can still beat my roll. Have to admit I am probably more shocked than anybody I got a number that high though. yikes

Wheels

4 Likes

Very fine gesture Sir. S!

1 Like

Nice idea for your shot @komemiute, I was thinking of doing something along those lines too.

I’ve still got an idea that no one has done yet, hopefully it will still be unique when I get to it in a couple of days.

1 Like

Really cool!
I wonder if his skin offer covers “CYAC”…? :wink:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHA!
Man I sure wish we could mod it.

2 Likes

Perfect example why I am in no way ready to claim victory. I didn’t think anyone would get a lower score than the 445 Strikebolt rolled and along comes Poneybird’s rolling a 53 !!

Wheels

2 Likes

Precisely…
As long as nobody rolls 9999, everybody has an equal chance of winning if they roll the dice. And even if somebody should roll 9999, there is a chance that it will be rolled again, and a that there will be a dice-off.
And, there’s almost a week left of the contest and word has just begun to spread…

1 Like

The ghost of Stalin was not with me this day…:cry: …Silly MiG…:grin:

2 Likes

@miRage rolled d9999: 9321

That was actually quite close :smiley:

5 Likes

A big thanks to @vpc_virpil for providing the review units, and also a big :+1: for @troll organizing this plus spreading the love in the community. I hope we get to do more because the trials and tribulations of dicebot and the rolls is pretty entertaining. :game_die: :game_die:

8 Likes

Yep @miRage, and that was after less than 20 rolls after my roll. That is why I expect at least one person to roll a higher number than mine before the contest ends. Still fun being top gun while it lasts though. :sunglasses:

Wheels

2 Likes

@FatherCool, welcome to Mudspike! :mudspike:
Since you posted two contest entries you would’ve been disqualified, if your number was the highest. I removed your last entry.

@FatherCool , disqualified or not, welcome aboard. That is an interesting livery on your F14. I have to say looking back that the Tomcat might have been a better choice for the RAF in the interceptor role vs the Tornado F2/F3.

2 Likes

Hey well I didn’t win in any case!

2 Likes

Yes its a beast! Thats the livery we use on our Tomcats on the RAFair Uk server.

1 Like

Welcome to the site @FatherCool. Hoping to see more of your contributions. :sunglasses:

Wheels

I haven’t seen this one… sounds awesome to me. Love the skin and welcome to the party @FatherCool

1 Like

@Maximus, I see you made an attempt to participate in the contest.
Post here if you need help.

yes html got it error. need to remove the bracket. sadly i cant edit the post lol

No, the dicebot locks down the post to prevent cheating…
And, unfortunately, you didn’t post a screenshot, only a link to one.
I’m afraid I have to cancel the entry.