VPC WarBRD Contest support and discussion

I haven’t seen this one… sounds awesome to me. Love the skin and welcome to the party @FatherCool

1 Like

@Maximus, I see you made an attempt to participate in the contest.
Post here if you need help.

yes html got it error. need to remove the bracket. sadly i cant edit the post lol

No, the dicebot locks down the post to prevent cheating…
And, unfortunately, you didn’t post a screenshot, only a link to one.
I’m afraid I have to cancel the entry.

That’s fine. I was using the url chain button on toolbar. it didn’t work correct. fix it. i eventually repost and i was on 9384. thanks for mix up.

That’s for inserting links, which is what it did.

Just posting the image URL in the body of the post, works. Or you can upload from your own device.

https://imgur.com/a/3pR6jv3

ah, that alright. thank you.

Well, looks like Dicebot wasn’t in the mood for sacrifices. :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

@DanTDBV, you’re supposed to roll the highest number…!
Beautiful Cat, though!

3 Likes

where is the rule that states that if link is not working correctly due to error? I do not find any rules relate to this. where are this site located at?

You can find the rules of this contest in the very first post of that thread.

To enter the contest you need to post a screenshot and roll the dice.
Since you didn’t post a screenshot in the post with the diceroll, it was not according to the contest rules, and was removed.

2 Likes

I can read that. I do not see any of violation of my original post, it was just done via url which it should link to the image. There is no specific which will violation the rules.

Here’s a quote from that post:

You did not upload a screenshot to your post.
This is the final word on the matter.

2 Likes

Yes that is explained clear. but I did post a HTTP. like all of post is done via HTTP address, not upload. I would like to dispute your decision to remove just because it didn’t link correctly via url button. I felt that is just unjustified and lack of specific of rule. again I did not violate the rule.

Let me point to another part of the contest rules.

I deemed that your post was in violation to the contest rules since you did not upload a screenshot. The decision is final.
Now let it go.

2 Likes

again i didn’t not violate rules it was incorrectly inserted the link into body of post which cause broken link.

next time you set that kind of contest. put down all of specific that may violation the rules. not on your own opinion. to make it fair and transparency for everyone.

I don’t know how I can make this any more transparent than you did not post a screenshot in the contest entry post.
The rules were simple. You made a mistake in your post so it was removed.
Your post is not the only one that was removed.
I can’t treat your post differently because you rolled a high number. The rules apply to all participants.

3 Likes

And, @Maximus aka @VinniePenstar
Since you created two accounts that both participated in the contest, you are hereby disqualified and suspended from this forum.

10 Likes

This was the correct course of action. The rules were clear and almost all of the entrants followed the rules and participated within the spirit of the contest.

5 Likes

Yeah I know. Me and dice have newer been friends. My RPG career was among other reasons short because of that. It was not that fun when the dice almost always seemed to be against me.

Oh well, I tried and that is what counts.

5 Likes