VPC WarBRD Contest support and discussion

And certainly not for last…

6 Likes

Spilled my coffee. Well played :smile:

2 Likes

Axually… How about a well worn, ringed, greased and sanded warthog base? :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • The contest closes at 23:59 Zulu on Sunday November 24, 2019.

Hmmmm…kind of tight but I should be able to get a shot of a Viggen safely landing before then…:anguished:

1 Like

Aww congrats @wheelsup_cavu! I was so sure i had this thing licked :wink:

3 Likes

That’s the spirit! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the awesome opportunity! I had a lot of fun setting up a quick mission 8 vs 8 in Flying Circus!

4 Bristol F2Bs and 4 Sopwith Dolphins died in the making of those screenshots. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Is there a prize for most ridiculous skin featured in a contest, I might win that!

2 Likes

Congratz to @wheelsup_cavu!
@staff
On the other hand the lowest number gets a free skin from me for its favorite Sim*!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

*Caveat: I’m very proficient with DCS but it could take a bit to create stuff for others. YMMV.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Well if that’s a no I’ll understand.
:wink:

1 Like

What, no no

2 Likes

Well, you know Viper… He’ll chew you out, but he won’t throw you out.
But why not make a Win-a-skin contest? I want to play dice too…!

3 Likes

Hehehe dunno, my offer was to avenge the unfair RNG gods.

3 Likes

I’ll add a third prize: whoever is closest to the median (5000) gets a shoddily drawn cartoon by me!

6 Likes

Thanks but let’s not go counting my chickens before they have hatched. I am definitely not ready to declare victory by any means since there is still over a week to go and quite a few numbers can still beat my roll. Have to admit I am probably more shocked than anybody I got a number that high though. yikes

Wheels

4 Likes

Very fine gesture Sir. S!

1 Like

Nice idea for your shot @komemiute, I was thinking of doing something along those lines too.

I’ve still got an idea that no one has done yet, hopefully it will still be unique when I get to it in a couple of days.

1 Like

Really cool!
I wonder if his skin offer covers “CYAC”…? :wink:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHA!
Man I sure wish we could mod it.

2 Likes