What we hearing? - Mudspike plays (2020)

The live show soundtrack continues with another long-time favorite of mine.

6 Likes

Garbage will tour the US in the summer, together with Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds.

Man, that would lure even me to a live concert.
I am a quite a big Oasis and NGHFB fan.

2 Likes

Cheers for that. Just the thing to have playing in the background while I got some chores done inside.

Always been a fan of Garbage and Shirley Manson - Who I reckon is also quite a good actress (Sarah Conner Chronicles)

1 Like

2 Likes

Sorry, that so reminded me of this. Had a late 80s early 90s flashback.

2 Likes

Alice Cooper - Poison

Lita Ford - Kiss Me Deadly

Wheels

7 Likes

Wow Lita Ford…
Episode 4 Movie GIF by Star Wars

1 Like

Happy Birthday Mr Clapton! I guess you’re an old racist now, but back in the 70’s you got me more than interested in playing a guitar. Thanks for that!

Still think this is one of the finest guitar solo’s he’s ever done.

And then there’s this. Harrison and Clapton did share a unique friendship.
Played in each others bands. Traded wife, etc.

4 Likes

One of my favourite songs is “While my guitar gently weeps”.
George Harrison wrote it, but it is Eric Clapton playing the guitar on the album (uncredited).

So from a music point of view Clapton is one of my heroes as well. Other than that, not so much unfortunately.

3 Likes

And now for something just a little bit different… :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Wheels

4 Likes

Nice. You win the internet for today sir. Least expected ever.

2 Likes

A nice cover of Zeppelin’s the Rain Song.

4 Likes

I’ve been listening to some old '60’s cassettes - in fact I turned it right up on Wednesday when I was washing the car outside and was singing away as loud as I cared, knowing the neighbours were in their garden. I wonder if they had their ear-plugs in! :laughing:

2 Likes

Really good song that for guitar - strangely I don’t think I ever covered that myself on guitar back in the day.

This is really a pop song, but love the solo by Skunk Baxter.

2 Likes

I recently came across this piece by Nick Nicely. It’s an 80’s tune but I’d never heard of it or him until now - quite like it (though it’s deffo not for the classic mentality…)

2 Likes

I didn’t even know about Gloryhammer before I got into this VR drumming game:

It is full of Gloryhammer songs, and it is quickly becoming my favorite standalone VR game.

Another great find, because of the game, I just love this song now:

1 Like

Is that a Bagpipe??

Yes it is, here’s another video showing the instrument.

1 Like