Where Are You Photos [2022]

Starship!

3 Likes

A pretty rare bird… I was surprised to see it land and taxi past us. This was at Aspen earlier this week.

4 Likes

Woah, too cool!

Looks like it might be based there:

4 Likes

That would explain it then… I have only seen a Starship in a museum prior to this one.

2 Likes

Nice looking stream with rocks and lots of snow. Happy Christmas! :snowflake::snowman:

15 Likes

An early Christmas gift arrived

13 Likes

Praenuntius, that means harbinger. I like that.

6 Likes

I was going to google that. Nice.

1 Like

14 Likes

We are visiting my wife’s sister in Chicago. I took the kids sledding in the so called bombcyclone today. Was proud of my girls, who got out there and had a blast even though they live in a warm climate. 6F felt warm after yesterday’s windy -9.

Picked up some Sorels during the Black Friday sale. I was a little worried that like other outdoor suppliers, they have turned into a fashion brand. But the 1964 design was comfy all afternoon.

15 Likes

Not a bad haul! I’m detecting a theme.

17 Likes

That shirt is perfection. Massive props to the one who knew you well enough to pick that out for you.

7 Likes

Wife knows the way to my heart. 6 engines

7 Likes

I’ve had my Sorels for nearly 20 years. They’ve lasted well, especially that I dont wear them but for a short time each year when the weather gets really cold.

3 Likes

Smoked some ribs for our Christmas dinner. Best to date.

15 Likes

Brown Field, San Diego this morning.

Prepping the bird…

19 Likes

Pictures from today. A little too far away to really make out details but nonetheless pretty cool I think.
Great Crested Grebe with dinner

Great Egret

16 Likes

Fantastic

2 Likes

Imgur

20 Likes

That is a stunning photo. Perfect timing.

1 Like