Where Are You Photos [2024]

Wicked stuff! Well done @schurem! Amazing stuff. Score one for the old dads club!

5 Likes

I’d always thought I could take you in a wrestling match Victor until I saw you dance with that tire/tyre. That was amazing.
As well. In one pic you posted you appeared in good form, though I just thought you’d edited it. LOL! I’m joking… :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m 5 foot 6. You could pick me up and throw me :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Awesome! You don’t often see a yellow belt placing that high.

2 Likes

Congrats to the whole family, awesome. Those brown belts look like they weren’t ready for @schurem’s fight club :grin:

3 Likes

I kind of feel like getting on a Judo mat with @schurem would be like getting in the bear wrestling cage outside the O club at one of the Thailand bases. Can’t remember which one atm, Takli, Korat, Ubon, Udorn? Except you wouldn’t have the benefit of liquid courage. It would be a grim proposition either way :joy:

2 Likes

Women choose the bear, @schurem chooses to become the bear. Clever.

3 Likes

Was busy supporting the brass band at a demonstration against fossil subsidies today.

I want my €4000 back!

The news mostly says that a certain Swedish woman was also present

8 Likes

Fight the good fight, man.

3 Likes

Thank you for your service 07

Independence Day Usa GIF by Broad City

2 Likes

I found myself in Rifle, Colorado a couple of days ago. There was a wildfire on the other side of the valley that was being worked by air tankers and this beast…

19 Likes

we’ve had ideas about where the plums from our tree might have been going…

but now suspicions have been confirmed!

8 Likes

Prepared correctly thems good eatin’. :shushing_face:

Wheels

2 Likes

ha I’ll be sure to tell him if I see him again!

although I don’t think it will have much of an effect, he was alarmingly unperturbed at my presence.

2 Likes

Wait until the fall when he and his buds are eating fermented plums. Could get rowdy! lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Phwoar! 2 F18’s just came over my house so low i could see the pilot had a blue helmet on

14 Likes

F-4’s used to fly that low over our property in the early 1970’s.

Wheels

2 Likes

Go and inject a few plums with cheap vodka … then watch the little buggers try climbing trees :joy:

3 Likes

It’s never good to be visiting someone in hospital but the view makes it a little easier:

11 Likes

My favourite week of the year commencing!

RIAT!

12 Likes