Wreckfest

I told you guys he was going to be mad I spun him out to steal the win. He initiated a votekick haha.

1 Like

How do I join in with ya’ll?

Just need to have us as friends on steam and play when we are. The discord link is above. We’re always in discord when we play.

When you load the game you’ll go to multiplayer server browser and then the friends tab. You can then join the server we are on.

1 Like

Yep, as @Rhinosaurus says, the Friends tab on the server browser. Joining friends is super fast with this game.

1 Like

Easy enough, thanks.

Name on Steam is Hardtale, I’ll try send out some invites.

Looks like the link is currently reporting invalid or expired.

1 Like

Worst case I posted a link higher up. It’s permanent.

1 Like

I’m on, thank you.

@wingman1387 play with us. evenings when we do play, it’s in the area of 8:30-11PM ET.

Tonight I had multiple graphics errors, and so did my friend F16CC. My game freezes up even in SP for some reason where it didn’t just a few days ago. Anyone else getting any weird stuff?

1 Like

Don’t alt+tab while it’s loading a track or anything. That is causing me all sorts of problems.

But no I haven’t had any graphics stuff aside from that.

Drivers updated?

I had some weird black screen issues after alt-tab during loading. But otherwise OK.

I did a driver update after it happened a few times, and it still happened. I was getting some fatal exception error and either the game would freeze or go black. Rebooted a couple times too. I don’t remember alt-tabbing any. I’ll give it a go probably this evening again to see if anything changed.

1 Like

I’m around for some play tonight. Will be good in an hour or so, I figure.

I’ll be there. Prob earlier than that.

Just tried the game on XBOX as it was free for Game Pass owners the last weekend - great fun. Had a ton of laugh with my son during first career “lawnmower destruction derby”. Oh, the amount of dismounted lawnmover drivers flying around was unseen… :rofl:

2 Likes

It is great fun. Last night we were on a multiplayer full banger race with C class cars, and I passed a player on a lawn mower fighting his way backwards through traffic.

:rofl:

1 Like