Wreckfest

Hey doods! Been playing this for awhile and the last update just before Christmas makes it much better. I’m trying to figure out some internet issues on my end, but would love to jump in for some carnage when I can. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This was yesterday :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to Mudspike Weasy.

Lol, I can relate to internet issues.

Wheels

Sure, rhino shares the result where he’s on top, but not the one where he’s dead last, or finishes behind me. :stuck_out_tongue:

And welcome, Weasy.

3 Likes

As a veteran sim racer it’s kind of hard to crash a lot. I’ve played quite a few hours on some decent servers and try to race clean and get a bit mad when it’s not…but then I remember it’s called Wreckfest for a reason…and then it’s all fun…lol.

2 Likes

Rhino and I have been playing almost exclusively on a heavy contact server. We find it hilarious. We joined the Black Flag semi-clean server a bit. It felt kind of restrictive. Whole point of the game is to race but have contact and wreck people. We felt kind of handcuffed by the server.

1 Like

I’m good for play tonight. Tested a few offline plays, and it’s gorgeous and smooth as butter.

See you guys there.

2 Likes

@Weasy @hardtale wrecking

1 Like

Sag sent me a link last night in Steam on how to connect to you guys, but I closed it out and can’t find it anywhere. I was having internet issues, but (weird) swapping a lan cable on my routed fixed it…lol.

Great fun tonight guys! More people need to get this! :smiley:

This game is so much fun.

1 Like

Fantastic fun. Interesting how the tracks become so littered with debris after lap 1. :smiley:

Corner 1.

Saghen should’ve been second in that last race, but had an unfortunate incident with a bus :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Been feeling under the weather last couple days so didn’t do much but watch the tube.

Anyone remember one of their early games “Rally Trophy”? Had a lot of fun in that back in the day.

1 Like

Some fantastic fun with Wreckfest. The races are a kinda strange duality. I’m a clean racer at heart, and this can indeed happen in Wreckfest. But when it doesn’t… there is a strange satisfaction in wrecking out the opponent who deliberately wrecked you. :smiley:

3 Likes

AMAZEBALLS!!! I loved that one!
I was completely bullcrap at it but so much fun!
IIRC it had a vivid modding community!

I told you guys he was going to be mad I spun him out to steal the win. He initiated a votekick haha.

1 Like

How do I join in with ya’ll?