X-Plane 12 Screenshots 2022 / 2023 / 2024

That’s so sexy.

5 Likes

That’s great news!

was similarly surprised how good looking she is in the new XP12 … despite being free :slight_smile:

as I noticed there is certain level of disappointment about DCS modules release times. so I encourage you @Maico to try XP :slight_smile:

this one is free also, but is here and available. she is not machine perfectly looking from all possible angels but good enough to have some fun. have to take her to the boat next

8 Likes

and the opponent, also free of charge (its port from older ver. so some imperfections here and there)

5 Likes

Took a few flights in the released version of XP12.

Even though I’ve got MSAA maxed, there are still jaggies at certain angles. Default C90B and San Diego scenery. The CVN-79 John F. Kennedy has left port and heading south.

The default Baron 58 is outstanding. Probably my favorite along with the R22.

9 Likes

Baron is nice. and it was nicely pimped-up for XP12. wish all the other default birds got same treatment.

discovered interesting statue flying down low around some X-World America scenery towns (I mean I guess this is not part of default autogen)

2 Likes

Great shot! I mean, who hasn’t been wandering outside naked only to be spotted by a low hovering helicopter? :person_raising_hand: Anybody?

3 Likes

Some raining shots of the MD88

8 Likes

looks really cool :+1:

5 Likes

It has some quirks that Rotate are working on, But it is a joy to fly.

5 Likes

talking about apocalyptic junk, but these tiny birds looks sometimes even worse irl :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh I’ve flown far worse!

3 Likes

I’ve jumped out of far worse lol.

4 Likes

never posted this one before so here you go

VSL Tecnam

5 Likes

not mine screenshot, but impressive looking scene

2 Likes

this @f0x2 has definitely feeling for it

6 Likes

If that is a screenshot, it is extremely impressive.

recent clouds update can produce some nice cloudscapes

4 Likes

X-Plane 12.06r3 now comes with a populated carrier deck and an animated seahawk flying a box pattern around the boat. Clouds seem improved. The performance around the boat has lowered somewhat (I guess understandably) but it’s good for screenshots.

7 Likes

played a little around the carrier. despite being nicely 3D modeled, I am afraid that carrier ops are really not strong feature of XP.

will just leave here these two pics showing the underwhelmingly modeled undercarriage of the default planes (F4, F14) and the overall weird behavior when the plane stops after the trap (affecting both default and payware planes).

5 Likes