Your Favorite DCS Missions, Campaigns (Pay or Free) and Why

That is the best campaign so far IMO in DCS but sadly I never got stuck so whether later patches are causing some problems.
If not there is a way to move onto the next mission if you get a bug like that.

Thanks for the advice - how can I skip onto the next mission?

I hope you guys like the Campaign cover too

4 Likes

It takes a painful amount of clicks but here is how to fly missions individually:

I put in a request a while back to have ‘DLC Campaigns’ added as an option on the mission selection screen. That would take you straight to the mods/campaigns folder, kind of like how selecting ‘My Missions’ works. Maybe @NineLine could have a look and revive that idea?

3 Likes

Amazing thank you! Can finally move on :slight_smile:

Hey! Thanks for the kind words! I haven’t checked in here for quite some time. I will check M7 once more when I get back from holidays, people are having problems with it for some reason
 I suspect the latest patches might have messed something up.

If you like this campaign, the story is continued in the Red Flag in Nevada :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know, had already bought it - on Mission 2 :slight_smile: Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Hi Baltic, quick Q. Are you required to do ILS alignment in the red flag campaign? Having a few issues with inconsistent nav points. Have set my ILS to auto align in settings, worked fine for the main M2000 campaign.

Tks

I don’t think I messed with the settings, but it is quite possible that you have to do it manually - I’ve had similar reports with problems with auto alignment. But since in every mission you have at least 8m before you are scheduled for take off, it shouldn’t be a problem. Hope that you’re enjoying the campaign!

1 Like

OK tks will go manual. So far so good, great comms dialogue.

1 Like