Welcome to Joint Task Force 191 - Task Force Jupiter!
JTF-191 is a U.S. based Task Force that was formed in June of 2020 and is composed of 13 squadrons with 60+ active members. We operate as a mil-sim group with an emphasis on realism and joint operations with all branches of military aviation.
We are actively looking for F-16 Pilots to fly with us!
Our F-16 Squadron, the 14th Samurais, perform a multitude of mission roles including CAP, CAS, SEAD, DEAD, STRIKE, and ESCORT. Both new and experienced pilots are welcome! If you are new to the Viper, we will help you become proficient and help you get setup and flying with us!
Our training is built to teach new pilots about the F-16, and to provide refreshers to experienced pilots. With detailed courses on everything from take-off and landings to air-to-air and air-to-ground tactics, the training program is designed to ensure you are comfortable in your role and up to the task of joining our ranks. Once complete, you will fly missions incorporating the entire task force, which includes Harriers, F-14s, F-18s, A-10s and of course the Viper!
Our basic requirements to join:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a cockpit visualization set-up (Pit build, TrackIR, VR, etc.)
- Hands on Throttle and Stick (HOTAS)
- Be able to make required time commitments, Tuesdays for trainees and Thursdays for squadron training for approximately 2 hours at 2000EST, including mission nights every other Saturday (we are flexible).
- Have a good attitude and willingness to learn!