2016 Christmas Contest Winners

Judging AARs turns out to be really difficult, but our esteemed panel was able to narrow their selections to…drumroll, please

Judge’s Pick After Action Report: @near_blind

Congratulations to our winners! You will be contacted for shipping information and preferences so we can get your prizes to you.

We got some great write-ups in our AAR contest and would like to acknowledge some special entries:

In our Mudspike Mug Roll, @Toppometer comes out on top with an amazing 9984 out of 9999 to secure himself the grand prize: an Official Mudspike Mug.

Honorable mention here goes to @Krautwald with an almost equally impressive roll of 137.

Thanks to all who participated!

13 Likes

Congrats @near_blind and @Navynuke99!

3 Likes

congrats winners

2 Likes

Thanks everybody! There were a lot of really great reads there!

3 Likes

Thanks Y’all! I liked all of them.

2 Likes

Congrats all of you! :smiley:

Congrats!

Well done

Wonderful contest! Very enjoyable to read all the AAR’s.

Congrats everyone! I thoroughly enjoyed reading the AARs (instead of making them!) and laughed at the creativity and some great screenshots. Nice job by all the entrants - I know making them isn’t easy, and requires a lot of time formatting screens and capturing the action just right. I hope you had as much fun making them as we did reading them.

I’ll be in touch with @Toppometer and @Navynuke99 to get your prizes on the way. Again, congrats everyone!

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! Thanks to Mudspike for hosting the contest.

1 Like

Congrats! Where’s my assist for making near blinds win?! Huh? At least give me second billing in the credits :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes