2024 Upcoming Simracing titles

Didn’t realize LeMans Ultimate has a hard date. Looks to be 20 Feb 2024 according to Steam!

Assetto Corsa 2 in the summer (winter southern hemisphere)

GTRevival. Spiritual successor to the popular 2000s GTR titles by Simbin.

3 Likes

Looks like I will be leaving my wheel set up for a while longer :wink:

2 Likes

(The video that Chaz linked also covers this) Le Mans Ultimate (RF2) is going into early release 20 Feb. I’m really curious how it will feel compared to AMS2. I pretty much have stopped driving Assetto Corsa since the Endurance Pack for AMS2 was released. The AC physics feel pretty dead to me now, although ACC is still really good.

3 Likes

Now on my STEAM wishlist and I will buy it on Day 1. I was going to say I will let you know what I think… but I bet you will be doing the same :wink:

2 Likes

BUMMER…No VR support at launch.

2 Likes

Normally I would wait for VR, but with everything else that is going to be in early access the price is too good to pass on… even if I am now wondering why it seems quite cheap?

Anyway, if it is less than I expected, I still have AMS2 and the 1st endurance pack to keep me occupied :wink:

1 Like

I picked up ACC and the GT2 pack for $18 bucks on steam…I’m pretty happy with it…still going through The New Sim growing pains but all in all enjoying it.:blush:

4 Likes

:eyes: :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m a big telemetry guy. Love all the real time data as I’m driving especially in multiclass racing.

I think a previous video mentioned a co-op driving mode is in development. Would be fun to run a 12/24 hour race with ya’ll. I’d envision we could log in and race when our personal lives allow. Race our stint. The game would save it for the next driver. I guess time will tell.

2 Likes