20xx!

Megaman + Roguelike = Need I say more?

For a few years I’ve been wanting to make a Megaman type clone as a personal project just to fool around with. Never really got around to it, but funny enough today I started thinking about doing so again, and it dawned on me, hmm what if I combined that with some roguelike features like random level design (while pondering what I would need to do to make sure that I wouldn’t encounter any unbeatable scenarios) and while I’m at it, how crazy would it be, since it is just for fun, to make it permadeath while I’m at it.

I wish I was making this up, but I was just about to redownload Visual Studio and decided to take a quick peek at what was on sale in steam this week before I did that and a boom! You’ve got to be @#!!@# me, there it is. Well, for $9 I guess that beats having to code it all myself :smile: This is also why I never get anything done haha

Will give this a good look tonight, sorry Arizona DLC you’ll have to wait.

1 Like

Am I the only one who was immediately reminded of Homestar Runner?

3 Likes

Since it’s been at least 10 years if not more since Homestarrunner has been relevant to anything, i’m gonna go ahead and say yes :wink:

But first impressions of the game, seems pretty good tbh, art is a bit more Megaman X than classic, but still pretty fun.