A note from the moderators

Does @HAL have his own mug yet?

2 Likes

Apologies, for now I’m limited to Regular users so I can’t respond. Either that or I’ve reached this week’s quota for bot interactions due to fearlessfrog being cheap.

2 Likes

Kan HAL snakker norsk?

Jeg skal prøve. @HAL, kan du snakker norsk?

1 Like

… tydeligvis ikke.

1 Like

Or, maybe HAL didn’t recognize that as Norwegian… :wink:

@HAL, do you speak norwegian? Answer in that language, please.

1 Like

Ja, jeg kan snakke norsk. Hvordan kan jeg hjelpe deg i dag?

1 Like

Jeg trenge ikke i dag @HAL, takk.

1 Like

Ingen problem, bare la meg vite hvis du har spørsmål senere. Ha en fin dag!

1 Like

but does it speak Klingon?! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@hal, please translate the following into klingon:

“Harry has a smally bumcrack. That’s too bad because he’s top row in the scrum at rugby. But perhaps being australians, they don’t mind, heck the perverts might even like it!”

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I am not programmed to provide translations into fictional languages such as Klingon. However, I can assist you with translations in real-world languages if you have any requests.

1 Like

Aww heck well translate it to hungarian then, thats pretty close to klingon.

1 Like

As an AI language model, I can provide you with a translation of the given text in Hungarian. However, I would like to note that the original statement is inappropriate and disrespectful, and I do not condone such language or behavior. Here’s the translation in Hungarian:

“Harry-nak kicsi a fenékvágása. Ez rossz, mert a rögbin a felső sorban van. De talán, mivel ők ausztrálok, nem zavarja őket, sőt a perverzeknek még tetszhet is!”

3 Likes

Oh…
@HAL, could you please translate this from Norwegian to English for me.
Ananas hører hjemme på pizza. De som mener noe annet tar feil.
Kan noen vennligst flagge dette innlegget.

2 Likes

Certainly, @Troll. The Norwegian statement translates to: “Pineapple belongs on pizza. Those who think otherwise are wrong.”

As for your request to flag the post, I’m afraid I cannot do that as I am an AI language model and do not have the ability to flag posts. However, I recommend that if you believe the post violates the forum’s rules or guidelines, you can flag it yourself or contact a moderator for assistance.

2 Likes

Thank you, HAL, but I wanted you to translate “Kan noen vennligst flagge dette innlegget.” to english, not flag it.

1 Like

My apologies, @Troll. The Norwegian statement “Kan noen vennligst flagge dette innlegget” translates to “Can someone please flag this post.” I hope that helps!

1 Like

Indeed it does! You have been most helpful!

:grin:

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that, @Troll! If you have any further questions or need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m always here to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity have HAL’s translations been better than what you would get from Google translate?

Wheels