Aaaand, the winner of the WarBRD Screenshot dicebot contest is

@wheelsup_cavu really pleased for you. Hope you enjoy your new toy!! Please upload some pics when you receive it :grin::grin:

Glad it didn’t go to a one post wonder either :grin:

4 Likes

Congrats @wheelsup_cavu

Insert playing with your joystick jokes here :laughing:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks for the wonderful replies everyone I do appreciate them. I don’t want to come off sounding ungracious but I am going to decline the win. Imo the fairest thing to do is let the runner up have the stick since I did not accept the item but I will leave the final decision up to @Troll and the @staff since they put on the contest. Cheers everyone and I hope whomever does end up with the stick gets years of enjoyment using it. :sunglasses:

Wheels

10 Likes

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

whiiii!
that means me, don’t it?

Oh, never mind, it’s @miRage well, congrats mate!

@wheelsup_cavu, what’s your reason to decline, if I may be so bold?

2 Likes

The above post was totally my fault…my bad @schurem

2 Likes

motherlover. You, me, autocannons at dawn.

4 Likes

@komemiute not being in the pilot seat as often as I like, I think a trainer is what I need right now. Practice basic flying and maneuvering in VR with not that many buttons to push. Maybe a little IFR.

So the Yak-52 is a good plane for me right now. It’s slow and not complex. I crashed into a street sign yesterday and found it‘s pretty sturdy, too. It was a … expedited and unsolicited wheels-up emergency landing. :smiley:

So if you really get around to creating a personal Poneybirds livery, I would fly it with pride in the russian T6.

Your artists mind can roam freely on this. Open minded wins my heart. No rush! If you need any primers: Lucky number is 21 and I like colors that look faster than they are. My cars color is „Pull-me-over Red“. Even though the car computer says my average is 46 km/h. :red_car:

:salute:

6 Likes

BEAUTIFUL IDEA!
Since I already skinned a few Yaks, it should take relatively little time!
ANd good idea to give me pointers like colours and numbers !:wink:
I promise I’ll do what I can, despite being fully booked. Hopefully before the week end.

5 Likes

Your new call sign shall from this point forward be Khan.

8 Likes

OMG THIS IS BRILLIANT*!
tenor

*I really mean it! After all, callsigns should be earned and not chosen. :smiley:

7 Likes

thumb_khaaaaan-images-of-kirk-khan-meme-rock-cafe-53820701

3 Likes

@staff, someone please change @komemiutes username to Khan :smiley:

6 Likes

@staff, I wish that we could visualize our Callsign beside the username instead of the badge… Or beside it.

4 Likes

Thanks. I’m really surprised by the decision of wheels but happy to get a follow up / alternative for my ancient G940. It will be great for warbirds and early jets I guess. I might need to look for a Mongoose CM2 stick which should fit the base.

6 Likes

A brilliant post. Nominated for post of the year.

6 Likes

Thanks Bearhedge, but hardly. I thought @Troll’s swift kick to my gonads when requesting a prize for the lowest roll was much better played. Anyway, when @komemiute claimed that he had been skinning Yaks, I had this vision of him on some Mongolian plain or in the Himalayas with a long curved blade held high in victory over the horned beast.

6 Likes

We need a yak-hunting themed Yak skin now…more work for poor @komemiute :joy:

4 Likes