Aaaand, the winner of the WarBRD Screenshot dicebot contest is

That was Viper… I had nothing to do with that. :innocent:

4 Likes

So could we congratulate to miRage ? What is the final status ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And since @wheelsup_cavu decided he didn’t want to win, after all, the prize was offered to @miRage, who came second.

Congratulations. @miRage!

6 Likes

OK then… hat off to @wheelsup_cavu and Congrats @miRage :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations @miRage!!!

1 Like

Congrats @miRage!

1 Like

@miRage congratulations … now you just need to pick which stick to go for… :grin:

1 Like

Thanks guys. This came really unexpected. I will establish some time sharing model to switch between the controllers :wink:

2 Likes

Hats off to everybody!

Congratulations @miRage!

2 Likes

Apparently Yak polo is a thing now. Would not know that but for the Interwebs :joy:

5 Likes

”But I make exceptions for @miRage” - Viper

8 Likes

Viper is such a softie :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Don’t tell anyone! :wink:

4 Likes

Now that I finally got my power back (and attended family matters) I’m back working at @Poneybirds skin!

Circa 50% through!

4 Likes

Awesome!
Take your time, I’m busy reinstalling everything while fighting firmware issues.

Can you believe it, my new build only booted when I replaced the DP monitor cable with a HDMI one. Firmware bug of NVidia. Took me 2 days to figure it out.

3 Likes

Dang… Sorry to hear that.

Yeah - real first world problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwvlbJ0h35A

Glad your power is back! That’s a first class first world problem. The kind that makes me wonder if I’d even survive more than 3 days.

1 Like

What if I told you your skin is ready? :wink:

1 Like

Oh yes!!!

Still staring a loading bars of WMR, though. Can’t start DCS, either. Looks like I b0rked my install by too much fumbling around with it. Should be all up tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’ll send you a PM with the link :wink:

2 Likes