Aginor's weird NFL thread

I’m about done with Dez, he doesn’t look like he’s playing hard.

Oh FFS… now even Dan Bailey fails.

That’s it for the playoffs.

Next step for me: determine who to root for in the playoffs…

1 Like

2 Likes

As a defensive coordinator, i can appreciate the effort by the cowboys D, you’re not supposed to lose a game that you allow 130 total yds. The O line was outmatched and Dez is not playing like the “playmaker” he is supposed to be. Can’t blame Dak, he had zero protection.

1 Like

Holy crap, the Panthers were trying their hardest to give up a playoff spot today.

1 Like

Today on German TV:
Cowboys vs. Eagles (couldn’t watch it but it seems I didn’t miss it)
Panthers vs. Falcons

1 Like

Fun fact:
In southern Germany or Switzerland Luke Kuechly’s last name means “little cake”.
Difference: you actually may want that in your face. Luke Kuechly…not so much I guess.

3 Likes

Cowboys game reminded me of the pro bowl game with even less intensity, and fewer stars!

2 Likes

I’m a Falcons fan but Kuechly had a great game. He seemed to be everywhere.

2 Likes

Yeah I think he is one of the greatest LBs right now.

Now watching Titans @ Chiefs.
I think Chiefs will make it.

I am a bit sad that the other game is so late I can’t watch it. I like the Rams this season, that could become a cool game against the Falcons.

Hahaha did you see that TD by Mariota?
He passed to himself!
Does he now get two TDs in his personal stats? He threw a TD pass, he caught a TD pass. :smiley:

He really got both in the official stats it seems!

Fun fact:
The new kicker of the LA Rams… well… his name can be translated to German in only one way: it is the act of… ehhh… doing it.

The sentence “now Ficken with the PAT” is now VERY funny in German.

1 Like

Only the geiliest have emigrated from Germany.

2 Likes

Yes:

(6:44) (Shotgun) 8-M.Mariota pass short left to 8-M.Mariota for 6 yards, TOUCHDOWN. Pass deflected by D.Revis back to M.Mariota

1 Like

Btw did y’all see the flyover in Kansas City?
A frikkin’ B-2!!

I wonder who pays for those flights, because every hour of flight of those beasts is damn expensive!
Is it the NFL or the tax payer?

Tax payers. Hell the Department of Defense PAID the nfl to do pregame military “salutes”. I think they have since changed the law so teams can’t receive compensation, but the govt still pays for fuel/pilots etc.

1 Like

It’s a good nav ex for the flight crews, offers a break from the routine, and who cares who pays for it. Money seems to be wasted so many other ways. I enjoy recognizing the troops and giving them a little thank you, even if it is self serving. Otherwise we might just completely forget that there is a war going on. I suppose that there is compensation paid during the Army/Navy game as well. But I still enjoy the tradition and service rivalry. My .02.

1 Like

Oh I don’t mind it at all I just wondered.