Aginor's weird NFL thread

Kuechly knew what was up, good for him, get while the getting is good. Nice to be able to retire at 28 :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah I also think he did the right thing.
He would have gotten 10 million bucks next year but who knows how well his body would have reacted.
The way he plays makes it tough on the body, as his many injuries show.

Wondering if Rivera might call him. Pretty sure he would make an excellent LB coach.

2 Likes

So we should probably have official Mudspike Picks for the conference Championship Games…to wit:

AFC:

• Chiefs
  • Titans

0 voters

NFC:

• 49ers
  • Packers

0 voters

Poling to close sometime before Saturday.

3 Likes

I think I would like to see Titans vs. Packers but I expect Chiefs vs. 49ers.

1 Like

6 votes on each poll and it is a dead heat.

Wheels

make now 8 on each and a dead heat

1 Like

You’re welcome

:metal: :smiley:

4 Likes

And @Aginor called it.
Going to be the Chiefs and 49er’s in the 2020 Superbowl. Hope it is one of those rare, verging on non existent, close games.

Wheels

1 Like

Should be a fun show. I was hoping Green Bay would make it a bit interesting, but they just couldn’t seem to settle in during that first half.

Sadly I couldn’t watch the championship games as I was busy puking (the kids caught some nice little stomach bug from kindergarten) but I must say I am looking forward to the Super Bowl.
Both teams are fun to watch.

1 Like

So we were out to dinner with friends last night and I missed the games. This morning I google “Who will play in Super Bowl 2020”, and this is what I got.
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2019-09-10/jennifer-lopez-super-bowl-2020-halftime-show

John 11:35 :worried:

1 Like

But who are the J-Lo’s facing off against?

I joined in with everyone else not seeing any of the games. 5 pm Hockey games on a Sunday are a weird time to be playing regardless.

I think I read that Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, and… someone else will do the halftime show.

1 Like

One of the reasons I like the Super Bowl is the half time show. Half time is longer to accommodate the show…which gives me more time to “sit on the throne” and not miss any of the game. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Puppy Bowl has some competition this year…

wiggle1

3 Likes

Great recap of the Titans / Chiefs game…some nice mic’d up moments…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfo8O-zXXac

1 Like

Watching the Pro Bowl now.
Four ship of A-10C just flew over! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Without watching I can guarantee this was far and away the best part of the game, even if you aren’t all that crazy about seeing A-10’s :rofl: