Aginor's weird NFL thread

Wasn’t where I was going.

Think I know. If they get rid of Haskins (great Ohio State QBs are only great at Ohio State), and Del Rio gets the OSU DT. Whoa. I’ll be watching.

And with the Panthers acquiring Bridgewater, maybe Rivera will look at Cam??? If he’s healthy, and has a grudge…could be interesting.

1 Like

He’s in talks…

1 Like

NFL college draft is tonight.

Go Dolphins - don’t muck it up.

2 Likes

I’ve watched a lot of bad things on TV in my time, but at least I’ve never watched a draft :wink:

2 Likes

You guys are right, this is bad tv. Phins picked Tua…well, there’s always next year.

Back to watching SpongeBob.

1 Like

So Tua isn’t Dolphin safe?

4 Likes

I am a bit surprised about the Cowboys pick.
I mean: I’ve watched CeeDee Lamb play a few times and the guy is a pretty talented WR, but I had expected a defensive player to be the highest pick.

Curious what their plan is.

To lose more flamboyantly. :innocent:

Wheels

1 Like

RIP Don Shula

6 Likes

As a kid I saw him coach a pre-season game in the Orange Bowl.

3 Likes

Fewer and fewer of the '72 Dolphins team are still alive. icon_sad

Wheels

Yeah, that’s probably because '72 was 48 years ago. Someone who was in their 30s back then is now 80 years old.

Lol, your pragmatism overwhelms me @Aginor.
I was seven in '72 and seeing your role models or heroes of your youth die just brings home more and more that you are now old.

Wheels

1 Like

Larry Csonka was a my hero from that team and those years. Especially because he was in the 1976 version of Midway.

4 Likes

Didn’t Larry have a speaking role too?

Wheels

1 Like

Yes he did. Her played the Chief Engineer (aka CHENG) on USS Yorktown.

1 Like

Well, my Dolphin’s have finally found a way to fill the stadium…btw, this is NOT from the Onion…

1 Like

Yeah…I want to LOL because it is funny but, having been a secret Dolphins fan since the days of Larry Csonka, there is a part of me deep inside my heart that is weeping…so… :rofl: :cry:

1 Like

Totally agree. :+1:

1 Like