Amazon Generic HOTAS cover....NICE

Guys,
Today arrived my Generic HOTAS covers from Amazon. They are 100 percent neoprene. They are a bit strechy and have had good reviews from Thrustmaster and WinWing users alike.

Im in my office and i just got them in. In spite of the “Generic” tittle they feel very quality. I cant wait to get them home. I will post more when i do.

Upgrade Simulated Joystick Dust Cover for Thrustmaster Warthog A10C Accessories… https://a.co/d/5RZAyAN

6 Likes

Curse you Amazon! You make things too easy to buy! :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah! What He said… We Hate you… checks cart. … :rofl:

1 Like

Nice. My ‘office’ looks like I’m hanging laundry to dry.

Here’s a link a found:
https://www.amazon.com/Simulated-Joystick-Thrustmaster-Warthog-Accessories/dp/B08NVV12F2

1 Like

Dammit, might buy those as well.

1 Like

They do a good job. I however own this abomination…

nothing but a Helmet cover or a towel will do the job. The Virpil does better here but not by much.
When it comes to the WT throttle… ahhh. Ooooh!

Snug as a bug.
The WT joys base is round so the neoprene will hug it. But w a Virpil base… you cant put a square peg…

Still, its impressive and well worthe the price.

Seems you can get similar covers for other sticks/throttles here: Warthog Dust Covers – Warthog Extensions by Sahaj

Pricey though

6 Likes

Challenge accepted,

Sorted! Like a glove !
You can do this kinda junk when youre single. But if youre married and dont have a man cave… my couch is too far… Do what you can afford :smile:

7 Likes

I don’t own a generic HOTAS, but it seems like this will work for specific HOTAS, too!

However, I prefer to remove my dust rather than cover it. It’s not worth keeping.

Does this count? :wink:

9 Likes

Oh Come On GIF

2 Likes

top gun t GIF

3 Likes

Haha, I’m frequently the one.

Just not generally in the sense to which you are referring. :rofl:

1 Like

Ill call it Snoopys Doghouse…

5 Likes

And finnally! Old helmet cover. Went to the tailor and said, “Take some off the bottom and replace the string with elastic” He gave me both. Im rather pleased with it. Qatar is veeeery dusty, so this is a concern. No more!

2 Likes