ARMA 3 Gets a P90 via Official Mod

Looks like BIS are doing official Steam Workshop Mods to ARMA 3 add weapons.

This looks like a sci-fi version of a P90 bullpup? Cool.

2 Likes

Is this a Stargate mod? :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Bring me the gun of Rambo…”

1 Like

Nice work. I like this gun. Apperently some arma dev made it in his spare time otherwise I wouldn’t know why they wouldn’t just integrate this into the base game. .

2 Likes

I love this bit of trivia from that stargate wiki:

“One of the reasons the “Carter Special” was created was to address a shortage of P90 blanks during Season 7. According to an interview with Amanda Tapping, this was due to the increased demand for P90 ammo during the invasion of Iraq.”

1 Like

Totally Off-Topic: Heh, it was one of the best weapons in 007 Goldeneye for N64.
:wink:

1 Like

Haven’t played ArmA3 in almost a year… WOW, really impressed with the progress. New major overhaul patch out today v1.60

Top Ten best new improvements in v1.60

2 Likes

Looking really good. The screen shots just reminded me of one bizarre fact. I have owned Arma 3 for ages now and i can’t ever remember doing anything underwater!

A whole side of the game i have not yet touched

1 Like

Those color changes are really nice…glad they toned down the blue and purple end of the spectrum. I’m interested to see what kind of aviation changes come as they go forward. The Osprey-like vehicle looks pretty cool…

1 Like

Gave 1.6 a quick spin last night and it’s never performed or looked better for me. The upcoming ARMA thing will be good I think.

2 Likes