ArmA Reforger screens, videos, or clips

Here is a full single player mission of ArmA Reforger since so many issues with MP right now. I first tried it on PC, (I play on both), but it became a slideshow once I started to broadcast, so this is from the Xbox Series X version. Issues for each platform. Even thou I have a state-of-the-art high-end PC it can still get slow with the framerates especially while broadcasting. But the graphics, sounds, and controls are much better. On the Xbox getting hits on targets isn’t easy nor getting equipment you need fast…

SP full mission… I go through the game and some tactics, ends up good…

ArmA Reforger SP Mission Test on Xbox Series X - YouTube

But don’t worry, for the lazy or time constraint friend/watcher… a quick clip of the 2 main actions. lol…

ArmA Reforger SP Clips - YouTube

Feel free to add, discuss yours.

nice castle

3 Likes

Now- that’s a castle I haven’t seen… in a… LONG… time…

4 Likes

Nice, thanks. I especially liked……

“Oooh [email protected]@K!!!”.

I watched the next 5 minutes through tears. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

it really is a good step up from Arma3

3 Likes

Holy cow… That looks…
LUSCIOUS!

1 Like

and at a static 60fps (my monitors re-fresh rate)

1 Like

Im on hols at the moment but i am itching to try this. It looks absolutely amazing

1 Like

Had some fun remaking (crudely) and playing Flashpoint mission from original Cold War Crisis.

4 Likes

Your screenshot is making it difficult for me to resist.

3 Likes

@tempusmurphy has now been awarded the

7 Likes

earned it applause GIF

6 Likes

I think Reforger might have the best looking water and lighting in the business now.

1 Like

So, the Arma Platform released an update for Arma Reforger yesterday for both PC and Xbox. With it comes a new Arland terrain w/ a 6-person co-op game mode. I tested it Lone Wolf on my Xbox Series X. The Broadcast is up for 7 days. The ending shows my problem with this game, (as with the ArmA series as a whole.) But still love the potential. I play on both Xbox Series X and PC but have tech issues on PC like not staying full screen.

Twitch

3 Likes