Assetto Corsa EVO

Steam page is live for Assetto Corsa EVO. No release date yet but system requirements are posted.

Nothing to crazy for us Flight sim guys.

Looks like it could be some good eye candy. Strikes me as a track day sim more than a race day sim.

2 Likes

Replacement for the original Assetto Corsa, not Competitzione? Sounds good to me!

2 Likes

Almost 10 years since the first AC came out.

My main issue with Kunos has been the lack of AI cars in MP races, meaning it’s pretty dull if you just have 2 or 3 people in your race. I wonder if this will discontinue that trend or if I will need to stick with Automobilista 2 for MP races.

1 Like

January 15, 2025…Early access!

ASE Announcement Trailer

A detailed breakdown of the trailer

2 Likes

At the 1:07 mark that water is crazy!!!

3 Likes

I wonder if this will have anything more than AC besides better graphics and physics. Right now, AC is like the DCS World of racing. If you try to play it single player, it’s nothing more than disconnected practice scenarios unless you buy a campaign. Yet AC has no career DLC.

1 Like

It would be cool if AC EVO ever comes to consoles, they implement some kind of mod/store front (kinda like Starfield has).

I own AC and ACC on PC and my consoles, and without the addons on console, the base AC game is so dry and bare… ouch.

2 Likes