Astrox

Astrox will be on sale for just 4 bucks over the next 2 weeks. I was hoping that some of the younger gamers with tight wallets can knock this one off their wishlist. I can’t thank everyone enough for the support over this past year.

Okay on to the good stuff!

I am slowly getting back into the swing now that the kiddos are back in school. I have been working quietly on some stuff behind the scenes and I figured it was time to share.

People are asking me for a number of things, and it seems like one of the biggest improvements I need to make is a scaling UI. You will be happy to know this is in the works. With this new UI system, I have already started working on some basic editors for Astrox. The SHIP editor will allow players to construct the ship model from various smaller components. Then you can edit the base stats along with special bonuses and hindrances.

Is on sale for the cheap. I haven’t tried it, so no recommendation from me. Buy at your discretion, but I’d thought I’d share.

The extra .39 cents is an outrage. An outrage!

$4.39 in Canada.

Ti’s but 4 euro’s so we still pay more Rhino!

28 crowns here. Thats 24 more crowns than it should be!

1 Like

No clue whether I will like that game, but I spent those four Euros and bought it. :slight_smile: