Badge recommendations

I was wondering that as well

Still in the Mudspike Mug owners club. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
Yeah, I just made that up… :wink:

Somebody meant to press like, perhaps?

I removed it, since not having a mug is not a viable solution to anything. :coffee:

2 Likes

Buy a new mudspike mug :laughing: the only solution

3 Likes

Are they available?

1 Like

Yep. I want one as well. I know what your Christmas present is now @ScoopD ha

1 Like

The Mug still seems to be available. Follow the link to the Mug in Beach’s post.

Mugs were 50% off when I looked at the site a few minutes ago.

Shipping cost may be an issue for you now though…

Wheels

1 Like

Well I am either going to end up with none, 4, or 8 mugs…

I will post a picture of the Mugs when and more importantly if I get them.

Wheels

4 Likes

Ahaha nice one. Now all of your family shall be mug holders as well wheels :wink:

Reminds me that I want to get one as well.

Well now I have the possibility of getting up to 12 mugs or none…

Last I checked Paypal only shows one of the orders, the middle one in the picture, on my current order list but Zazzle shows no orders have been placed when I check my current orders list.

Wheels

3 Likes

Someone needs to kick their forward bulkhead there at Zazzle Inc.

1 Like

I do not have time to deal with it this weekend but Paypal is still only showing the middle order and it is still listed as pending. If nothing shakes loose by Monday I will be sending an email to Zazzle requesting an update on the order.

Wheels

If anyone is able to order the Mug successfully let me know. :sunglasses:
After two dealings with Zazzle’s support I am not wasting any more of my time with them. When a company is unwilling to research an order when you give them the Transaction ID and the Invoice number in two separate emails and they continue to give you the run around it is time to move on.

Wheels

1 Like

@staff I’ve just noticed… how do I get the promoter badge? I invited @Scoop here. Im a little bit badge obsessed

1 Like

I could ask nicely and get you the ‘certified’ badge. I had to be certified sane and stable for a job I used to do.

where-did-i-leave-my-badge

2 Likes

You need to invite someone by using the invite function… Did you do that?

1 Like

Ah…no.

I didnt realise that lol

:sob: :scream: :sob:

I want the “I can’t air refuel” badge.
God knows I’ve earned it…

3 Likes