BattleBit Remastered

It looks sort of fun. Anyone got it yet?

Early access. Cheap. 256 player servers. Local voip. Basic graphics. Team gameplay. Vehicles and tactics. Classes.

Trailer

Gameplay

3 Likes

NGL, it does look great funā€¦ But Iā€™m afraid itā€™s just a bit too fast paced for me.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m afraid of tooā€¦ But it looks like something that could be playable on a laptop and hotel wifi internetā€¦?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s something I love tooā€¦ Iā€™m totally on board with games looking ā€œworseā€ (with that I mean not as realistic, not ā€˜badā€™) if it allows a ludicrous amount of stuff happening on screen!

1 Like

My recent pastime is watching friends from my IL2:FC squad play Hell Let Loose on Discord. I donā€™t even own it. I know I would suck. But itā€™s fun to watch people with twitch skills do their thing.

2 Likes

ROFLMAO same!

1 Like

@Rhinosaurus or @saghen - you in there yet? :slight_smile:

That looks pretty good tbh. Thanks for the long, I havenā€™t heard of this one.

Currently on the IL so not playing anything, but Iā€™ll look into this when Iā€™m able.

1 Like

I played this months ago, when they had free to play beta weekends. It was interesting stuff. Kind of fun to play. One of the issues with the minimal detail is that you are more likely to get shot from a long ways away without much cover. But it seemed nice.

Iā€™m full out in COD/WZ and BF2042 at the moment, so I donā€™t really have time for extra FPS.

2 Likes

Whelp. This happened. All my youtube influencers told me to get it, so I did.
Itā€™s about what you expect from a FPS. Basically Battlefield, but different graphics. Fun enough so far, but frustrating at times too, from not knowing where youā€™re getting shot from, etc.

5 Likes