Boneless chicken wings

Use those new CJTF Blue/Red factions.
Blue was in favor of Mild, Red was in favor of Hot.
A question unanswered for decades, like a pot left alone on the stove - finally boiled over. Into war!

1 Like

Even the mere thought of it, is.

1 Like

Yep
i had a feeling you would enjoy this
one and provide the entertainment :wink:

havoc-cry-and-let-slip-the-dogs-of-war-19297824

2 Likes

Nah, that’s part of the ‘beauty’ of local government- everybody has a voice.

After all, we had this guy in my hometown:

You may not have meant that as a serious question. But you now have the misfortune of receiving a serious answer. Back in the '70s during a more sane world, Americans didn’t eat the wings that were part of the smaller birds butchered for breastmeat. The wings were instead sold in bulk to restaurants where they were used primarily as soup stock. A bar in Buffalo, NY had the excellent idea of dousing them in Tabasco and serving them for free or nearly so. Much beer was bought to douse the heat, the place made both a fortune and a tiny bit of history. Well this is the story I remember anyway. I am sure a quick wiki search will correct the errors. But I am at least certain that Buffalo, NY is the “buffalo” in the title of a very unhealthy bit of Americana.

8 Likes

Yup. Back in the day, butchers around here considered chicken wings garbage and would throw them out by the garbage bag full.

Sad story since chicken wings are the tastiest part of the chicken and worth their weight in GOLD! :slight_smile:

Thank you Buffalo!

3 Likes

Miss those days, was the go to bait for crabbing because of such things.

3 Likes