Brief Arma Poll

Oh hi. Yes and yes.

1 Like

What I was more getting at was, ā€œAppreciate that your capabilities are going to be those of a bunch of people that, while willing, are working together in new roles in new circumstances for the first time.ā€

So instead of a huge, epic mission that would take 2 hours to complete successfully, do a set of missions that take 20-30 min max with simple objectives. I.E.: Destroy this complex. Defend this area. Secure this town and then (insert respawn/reinforce here) defend from the counter-attack.

ArmAā€™s mission editor is pretty powerful- maybe for fun set up paintball-like scenarios and get some PVP action in there.

3 Likes

Soā€¦

2 Likes

Just putting it out thereā€¦ 26 people can make a pretty good large scale pvp scenario

1 Like

Iā€™d be down to give it a try, I donā€™t have 3 or the dlc lol but its always looked quite entertaining.

1 Like

With the Steam Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale coming up, thereā€™s no better time to pick up Apex and save a few $$.

Just started playing Arma 3 after a long break, and I think I severely underestimated just how much fun you can have with this game. The sandbox is limited only by your imaginationā€¦ and time of course.

Try to keep the addons simple and Steam subscribable. I tried joining a SimHQ game this weekend and gave up as there were many many gigs of dlc I needed!

2 Likes

I will most likely be able to now and I am back baby!