C-27J aerial demo

FOR GOD’S SAKE MILITARY PILOTS - STOP USING THE SONG SAIL IN YOUR VIDEOS

I recommend opening something like Daft Punk Robot Rock in another window, muting the song Sail in the C-27J video, and turning up Daft Punk. Really. I’ve conveniently set the Daft Punk link to the correct time. Start both videos, mute Sail and turn up Daft Punk, then go full screen with the C-27J video. You’re welcome.

Bulgarian Spartan - cockpit view - YouTube

Or - if your a complete masochist…go ahead…

Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone (Official Video - Top Gun) - YouTube

1 Like

Sail is overdone enough in the fighter community, thanks for providing an alternate selection for the C-27 guys haha.

One of these days, squadrons will figure out you don’t have to use the exact same soundtrack to be cool. One of these days… I’ll probably be out by then.

1 Like

Yeah…it’s an odd phenomenon. I think Hornet Ball used Bullet Train…then a year later or so the F-15s up in Alaska published a video with it… Great tune, but you can really only associate a song with one video (at least in my mind…LOL…)

And honestly…the first time I can recall seeing Sail in a video was a civilian video of a guy driving an Airbus around. Thought it was really well done actually…

Anyway, Hornet Ball 2014 is still the video that set the bar. I think I’ve watched it 20 times now…

1 Like

I think they can still use sail. They just have to use the right version.

2 Likes